httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Pruthi" <gkpru...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Running 2 VirtualHosts under different Users.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:52:05 GMT
Hi,

I have 2 virtualhosts configured under apache. Apache runs as user apache,
group: apache. I ham using apache 1.3.39. My first virtualHost requires
write permissions to the code so i have given write permissions to the code
so that apache can write, modify to it. DocumentRoot for 1st VirtualHost is
/var/www/html/greenpark/users/trademark/docroot/

DocumentRoot for 2nd VirtualHost is  /var/www/html/greenpark/users/

My concern is that i don't want 2nd VirtualHost to have write permissions to
the code.

Is it possible to run different VirtualHosts under different Apache Users???

--
Gaurav Pruthi