httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@sttspa.it>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html (Expecially for Nick Kew)
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 08:30:43 GMT
Hello,

I run Apache 2.2 on Windows XP along with Tomcat 5.5.

I'm using reverse proxy (mod_proxy) to publish a web application on
Internet.

I had had to use mod_proxy_html due to problems with path rewriting.

Now all works fine except one think:

I have a form inside an html page and when I submit it, It doesn't give
signals of life (I click on submit button and release, but the page
remains as it is).

I tried to submbit the form accessing locally on 8080 port of Tomcat and
it works.

I suspect that it is a problem of action attributes of form element and
that it is not rewrited by mod_proxy_html.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

rocsca