httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Ellis <ellisj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] VirtualHost Ignored For New URL
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:44:04 GMT

I figured out how to do it:

NameVirtualHost server1.development:443<VirtualHost server1.development:443>Keyfile
/opt/IBMIHS/ssl/mykeyfile.kdbSSLEnableSSLClientAuth 0ServerName server1Alias   /wcsstore
             "/opt/WebSphere/AppServer/installedApps/stdwcs1/WC_wcsdev.ear/Stores.war"Alias
  /wcs                    "/opt/WebSphere/AppServer/installedApps/stdwcs1/WC_wcsdev.ear/CommerceAccelerator.war"</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost server1:443>Keyfile /opt/IBMIHS/ssl/mykeyfile.kdbSSLEnableSSLClientAuth
0ServerName server1Alias   /wcsstore               "/opt/WebSphere/AppServer/installedApps/stdwcs1/WC_wcsdev.ear/Stores.war"Alias
  /wcs                    "/opt/WebSphere/AppServer/installedApps/stdwcs1/WC_wcsdev.ear/CommerceAccelerator.war"</VirtualHost>
Thanks,Jim

> Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:08:43 -0500> From: covener@gmail.com> To: users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost Ignored For New URL> > On Dec 13, 2007 10:59
AM, James Ellis <ellisje22@hotmail.com> wrote:> > 1) How can I "debug" this VirtualHost...I
mean how can I log whenever this> > VirtualHost is entered. I am looking for an equivalent
to the Java> > System.out.println("Inside VirtualHost"); that you can do to debug Java>
> code.> > Add %v to your LogFormat, or choose a separate Accesslog for this vhost.>
> URL? Right now requests to that URL show up in the apache access log as 404> >
and I get a message in the apache error logs saying:> > [Thu Dec 13 10:45:12 2007] [error]
[client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not> > exist: /opt/IBMIHS/htdocs/en_US/webapp>
>> > Your using a different hostname, does it resolve to the same IP> address?
If it doesn't, but you don't have other vhosts listening on> port 443, change your VirtualHost
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html>