httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Ellis <ellisj...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] VirtualHost Ignored For New URL
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:59:45 GMT

I have the following VirtualHost:

<VirtualHost server1:443>Keyfile /opt/IBMIHS/ssl/mycustomizedkeyfile.kdbSSLEnableSSLClientAuth
0ServerName server1Alias   /wcsstore               "/opt/WebSphere/AppServer/installedApps/stdwcs1/WC_wcsdev.ear/Stores.war"Alias
  /wcs                    "/opt/WebSphere/AppServer/installedApps/stdwcs1/WC_wcsdev.ear/CommerceAccelerator.war"</VirtualHost>
This server can receive traffic at the following URL just fine: https://server1/... However,
we also need to be able to get traffic to this server's VirtualHost at the following URL:
https://server1.development/... I have two questions:
1) How can I "debug" this VirtualHost...I mean how can I log whenever this VirtualHost is
entered.  I am looking for an equivalent to the Java System.out.println("Inside VirtualHost");
that you can do to debug Java code.

2) Any suggestions for how to be enaable this to accept traffic from this URL?  Right now
requests to that URL show up in the apache access log as 404 and I get a message in the apache
error logs saying: [Thu Dec 13 10:45:12 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not
exist: /opt/IBMIHS/htdocs/en_US/webapp
Thanks,
Jim