httpd-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel E <emmanue...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installing Smarty
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:30:07 GMT
<head>
</head>
see if you can compile the source on winxp<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:duluth@msn.com">duluth@msn.com</a>
wrote:
 type="cite">
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
requires installation but the install instructions assume a UNIX
environment. I use Windows XP and&nbsp;tried to use the windows command
install msiexec/i and got the message that the program to be installed
was not a windows based application. <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Can&nbsp;someone suggest a solution?&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Norman Snowden<br>