httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV" <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache mod_rewrite/mod_proxy conflict?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:00:38 GMT
-----Message d'origine-----

be affected by swapping the LoadModule directives (or running on a different system, or applying
OS maintenance, ...)

> In 2.2 and later, proxy registers its translate_name routine to explicitly to run before
mod_rewrite.

> (i believe the translate_name hook is the one that's effective in this case)

Yes indeed. I missed that. I see that if the translate_name handler of mod_rewrite is executed
before the one of mod_proxy, it may set r->proxy_req=PROXYREQ_REVERSE in which case the
translate_name handler of mod_proxy will return DECLINED.

Thanks for pointing this out.

-ascs