httpd-users mailing list archives

From "johns@msli.com" <jo...@msli.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authentication agains Samba serve
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:53:19 GMT
In my Apache setup I use samba to authenticate active directory users.
With Apache 2.0 I used to use:
  mod_auth_pam  to have Apache use PAM, and
  pam_winbind in pam to authenticate active directory users.
With Apache 2.2 I use:
  mod_authnz_external to have Apache use pwauth,
  Pwauth is configured to use PAM.
On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 22:01 +0200, Tero Mäntyvaara wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to authenticate web page/site by Samba server user accounts?
>

> Tero Mäntyvaara

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attachment hereto may contain
confidential information of Meyer Sound Laboratories, Incorporated and is intended for the
personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) only.  If you are not the intended
recipient (or responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient), you have
received this message in error and any review, distribution, or copying of this message or
any attachment hereto is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please promptly
notify the sender and permanently delete it from your computer.