httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <d...@prime.gushi.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Send e-mail with PHP and qmail mta in a CHROOT Jail
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:26:04 GMT
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Carlos Eduardo Maiolino wrote:

What php code, exactly, are you using to send mail.

Chances are, your MTA called from within the jail is writing to a queue
directory within the jail that your main MTA cannot send from.

-Dan

> Hello my friends,
>
> I have a http server with Apache 2.2.4 in a chroot jail.
> My server is very stable, but i have a big problem.
>
> I need Send e-mails with my web sites, and I can't.
>
> I'm not able to send mail with the apache in a chroot jail.
>
> Someone can configure this ?
>
> I use the qmail how SMTP in my server.
>
> Outbound of the chroot jail, The messages are sent correctly.
>
> But in a chroot, I can't configure.
>
> Thank for help

"Don't try to out-wierd me.  I get stranger things than you free with my
breakfast cereal."

-Button seen at I-CON XVII (and subsequently purchased)