httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Ehrlich <sc...@MIT.EDU>
Subject [users@httpd] Need help with enabling index.cgi on CentOS
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:57:56 GMT
I have a new install of CentOS 5 32-bit, and installed bugzilla and
phpmyadmin from their respective source web pages, performing a yum
install for everything else.

I am now unable to get bugzilla's index.cgi page to appear correctly.
After fighting to get the mysql database for bugzilla created, visiting
the machine's bugzilla/index.cgi page only shows the file's contents.

How do I need to install, or what parameters in my
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file?

I did find that group 'other' had nothing, so I changed it to o+rw
recursively, but that didn't seem to help.

I have restarted the apache daemon after each change.

Here is the apache info, if it helps:

[root@localhost bugzilla]# httpd -version
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Server built:   Jun 26 2007 19:26:32