httpd-users mailing list archives

From Can Le <lecan75...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to recover the disappeared icon
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 02:49:18 GMT
Thank Tom Hart

<tomhart@coopfed.org> wrote:
>It might be helpful if you were able to provide us with more information about your >system
and your apache setup.

I am using Window XP Home, Redhat 9.0, apache2 with Active Perl 5.8.

 Checked folder htdocs I have file favicon.ico in it, but properties and attributes show a
checked mark on [x] Read only, after I uncheck it and clicked OK, I re-opened to check: It
is [x] Read only again! I tried to change folder apache2.2 too, it won't change this permission
[x]Read only!

You may be right about file permission, may be network with 16 bits mixed to my WindowsXP
32 bits?.

Please help.
Can Le