httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martin Fick <mogul...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Using a proxy manually from a webbrowser?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:47:39 GMT
--- Axel-Stephane  SMORGRAV
<Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@europe.adp.com> wrote:

> Well there are 8 lines about implementation issues
> and 2 lines of warning. I would not call that a
> lecture...

Sorry, I jumped too quickly. I knew that the moment
I hit the send button. :(

I would still like a proposed solution, most of
what you mentioned seemed like all the normal
problems associated with ProxyPass (rewriting
html urls...).  Ignoring those for now, I am
still asking for how the forwarding could be
done?  What directives and what format?  I
understand that this may not be perfect.

-Martin