httpd-users mailing list archives

From Can Le <lecan75...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Code Pages Downloadable!
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:17:04 GMT
Hi,

I think you need to update AddHandler  ├Čn your httpd.conf to use file extension  .aspx as
people changed A&#273;Handler to use file .exe ?

Such as:

AddHandler cgi-script .aspx (example for .exe)

If you can show me how to change icon in file favicon.ico, I copied and changed icon in htdocs
but it doesn't work.

Can Le

dugaldcurtis <dugald@zoom.co.uk> wrote:
Sorry for asking such a basic question but I am struggling in the transition aspx
from IIS to Apache.

I am using mod_mono and everything works fine.  If I go to
mysite.com/login.aspx I get to my login page etc.

However, if I go to mysite.com//login.aspx (notice the extra slash) it asks
me if I would like to download the aspx page, and when I do it gives me the
raw code.

What am I doing wrong?  What setting have I missed?  :confused: