httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Kilbride" <j...@kilbride.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_auth_dbmcookie.so (help!)
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:27:32 GMT
I've recently taken over as sysadmin at a new company. The apache servers
are using an auth module I've never seen before and can't find any
information for on the web. The module is listed in the config as:

LoadModule dbmcookie_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_dbmcookie.so

The config for the module looks something like this:

AuthPassiveEnable On
AuthPassiveCookieUserName USER
AuthPassiveCookiePassName PASS
AuthPassiveCookieBackURL BackURL
AuthPassiveLoginURL /auth/login.php
AuthPassiveDBMSessFile /var/log/apache/session/session.db
AuthPassiveGroups group1

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this before. I'm trying to find
documentation on all the config options. I can't tell if this was something
a previous admin wrote themselves or not. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
--jeff