httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Campbell <campb...@on2.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] dbd mysql segmentation fault in 2.2.6
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:17:32 GMT
My database has passwords stored in linux crypt format like
$1$0.$a4M88f1CCRU80Ik6OOGEF0

Does the authentication support this?  If so can someone give me an
example of a query?  I am a little confused as to how the password
entered would get translated into this format in order to do the select
and compare the two values....