httpd-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Vogel <samy-de...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_filter: and conjunction between two filters
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:15:06 GMT
Sounds Great. Problem is, that we are a German free host (kilu.de) and
do not display ads on the user pages. This is why we can not support any
real development efforts.
But if you say it could probably easily be fixed, I'm sure this would be
affordable from our side.
Should we continue with this on list, or off-list ?

Regards,
Samy