httpd-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Vogel <samy-de...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Content-Encoding never matches ->bug in mod_filter?
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:23:18 GMT
While playing around with mod_filter i tried to do the following to add
a filter to every page that is not gzipped:

FilterProvider addcomment LAYOUT resp=Content-Encoding !$gzip

But that did never apply the filter. On the other hand, applying by
Content-Type works perfectly well:

FilterProvider addcomment LAYOUT resp=Content-Type $text/html

So I tried something else:

FilterProvider addcomment LAYOUT resp=Content-Encoding !$blub

In my opinion this should always match, since "blub" will never be
present in the Content-Encoding header.
Am I doing something wrong, or should I file a bug report ?

Regards,
Samy