httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Campbell <campb...@on2.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] dbd mysql segmentation fault in 2.2.6
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:38:09 GMT
More progress. I can now see traffic going out and coming back from the
sql server for authentication requests but they are failing some how and
I still get a seg fault when this happens. What type of "(encrypted
password)" does this support? Is there a way to set it so it
automatically succeeds just as a test? Thanks.