httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Campbell <campb...@on2.com>
Subject [users@httpd] dbd mysql segmentation fault in 2.2.6
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:52:58 GMT
After quite a bit of trouble I finally got the dbd mysql compiled but
now as soon as I put the "DBDriver mysql" directive into the httpd.conf
file I get endless Segmentation Fault messages in the error log.  I set
the LogLevel to debug but that doesn't help any.  Any suggestions?
Below is my DBDriver call:

DBDriver mysql

#Connection string: database name and login credentials
DBDParams "host=mysql.my.domain.com dbname=stats user=stats password=stats"

#Parameters for Connection Pool Management
DBDMin  1
DBDKeep 2
DBDMax  10
DBDExptime 60

#Authentication Section
<Directory /home/websites/my.domain.com/htdocs/stats>
    #mod_auth configuration for authn_dbd
    Options All
    AllowOverride none
    AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Statistics"
    AuthBasicProvider dbd

    #authz configuration
Require valid-user
    #SQL query to verify a user
    #(note: DBD drivers recognise both stdio-like %s and native syntax)
AuthDBDUserPWQuery "select linux_password from employees where username
= %s AND on2admin = 'Y'"
</Directory>