httpd-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Vogel <samy-de...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] tuning apache binary
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:50:29 GMT
Hey guys,

As I'm upgrading my servers (Debian Etch) to apache 2.2.6 I'm wondering
what optimizations can be done at compile time.
I bet there are some aggressive gcc flags or other tricks. Almost
everything that can be a module is a module in the Debian Apache. Since
I only load the modules I really need, it would not make any sense to
already eliminate in ./configure, right?

Are there any other ways to decrease the amount of memory apache uses?

Regards,
Samy