httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Hart <tomh...@coopfed.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to recover the disappeared icon
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:58:28 GMT
Is this a file permissions problem? If you're running apache with best
security practices in mind, you should be running it under another
non-privileged account. If this is the case, and the icon you want to
use is from before you reformatted (or after actually) there could be a
file permission problem accessing your file (hence it defaulting to a
windows icon). This is kind of a shot in the dark, though.

It might be helpful if you were able to provide us with more information
about your system and your apache setup.