httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Christie <mich...@thebushtelegraph.net>
Subject [users@httpd] server help
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:48:40 GMT
Hi all

I have Apache 2xx  installed on to freebsd 6 with a number of virtual
host. what I am finding when the default server name ( elmo.xxx.com.au)
is put in to my browser i am not seeing the default web site in the
document root /usr/local/www/data . I do see one of the virtual hosts
web sites. I have try ed removing one of the virtual hosts,  the default
server displays one of the other web sites. I would say this would be
configuration. Can some one please advise me what I may be doing wrong
here and what i should be l adding to the httpd.conf to stop this and
make the default server display the web site in user/local

thank you

Michael

Host config

# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
NameVirtualHost 203.x.x.x:80

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
#<VirtualHost *:80>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
#    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
#    ErrorLog /var/log/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog /var/log/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>

Include etc/apache2/Includes/*.conf

<VirtualHost 203.x.x.x:80>
DocumentRoot /home/swcc/www/mam