httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ashwani Kumar Sharma" <Ashwani_Sha...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] compile apache 2.2.0 for IPv6 address.
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:18:34 GMT
Hi All,

I compiled apache 2.2.0 successfully on Windows.
But apache is not responding to IPv6 address. It says "Internet explorer can
not display the page"

What changes I should do in the configuration file.
Do I need to compile the source code with some IPv6 option flag or something?

Please reply.

PS: I have configured my machine for IPv6 address. I am able to ping
successfully.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwani Sharma
Mob: +91+9916454843
Off: +91-80-26265053

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.