httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ashwani Kumar Sharma" <Ashwani_Sha...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] compiling apache on windows with minimum foot print
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 04:13:33 GMT
Hi team,

I want to compile apache with minimum footprint possible on windows.

For doing this I want to build it with only those modules without which
apache cannot be built.

I want to exclude rest of the modules while building.

Can somebody tell me, which are those modules that can be excluded while
building on windows?

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwani Sharma

Mob: 09916454843

Off: +91-80-26265053

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.