httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Desai Sunil Kumar" <Desai_SunilKu...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Moving Apache Binary
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:11:13 GMT
Hi All,

       I have built Apache binary by specify path /home/xyz/apache in Linux.
I want to just copy the binary folder to some other location for example
/home/abc/apache. Then I tried executing httpd, I got library error not able
to find libapr.so and libapr-util.so under the original path. Now is there a
way to execute httpd by just moving the Apache binary folder.

        Please let me know.

Reg
Sunil Desai

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.