httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_filter: and conjunction between two filters
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:10:45 GMT
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:51:50 +0100
Samuel Vogel <samy-delux@gmx.de> wrote:

> > The bad news (speaking from memory) is, I don't think that's
> > fully implemented as of now (did you try it?).  I don't think
> > I recollect seeing anyone ask for it before you did
> This unfortunately does not work.

OK, my memory was correct.  I don't recollect why (this is from
a little over three years ago), and I don't think it should be
difficult to fix it.

>	 And it does not only not work, it
> segfaults every apache process,

Oops!

>   which is "affected" by the directive.
> Who could I ask about implementing this feature?

Do you have a budget?  If no, enter it in Bugzilla and take
pot luck on when someone finds time for it.  If yes, I'm sure
I could be persuaded to prioritise it.

Or you could work around it.

--
Nick Kew