httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Manual Page
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:55:45 GMT
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:30:48 -0600
"Stuart, Cory G." <cstuart@anl.gov> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I enabled PHP processing of .html files by adding "AddType

That's an ugly hack that was fixed in Apache 1.1 (1996).
If you found it in some post-96 guide, treat it as a warning sign.

> application/x-httpd-php .html" to my httpd.conf file.  Now the
> mysite.com/manual page comes up blank.  Any ideas?

What did you expect to see?  I expect PHP tried to process it but
didn't generate any output.  What does the error log say?

http://httpd.apache.org/

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/