httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] dbd mysql segmentation fault in 2.2.6
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:54:21 GMT
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:52:58 -0500
Daniel Campbell <campbell@on2.com> wrote:

> After quite a bit of trouble I finally got the dbd mysql compiled but
> now as soon as I put the "DBDriver mysql" directive into the
> httpd.conf file I get endless Segmentation Fault messages in the
> error log.

At server startup or when it tries to authenticate a request?

Can you get a traceback from that?  Run the server under gdb
(with the -X flag to prevent it detaching), until you get a
crash.  Then you can get a backtrace from gdb.  Or get a
coredump and backtrace from that.

> Any suggestions? Below is my DBDriver call:

That looks OK to me.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/