httpd-users mailing list archives

From "xico.nunes" <xico.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help - Certifications in Software Engineering in Apache
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:00:05 GMT

Hello,

I have a project in software engineering in wich i should find successful
open-source companies using (or not) some kind of quality certification
(like ISO 9001, 9003 or CMM... etc), to ensure to the companies using the
product they are using a quality product.

I would like to know if Apache applies such certifications to the
development process.
I would like to know if in someway the volunteers are oriented towards the
concepts defined by those methods, or if it is impossible to implement in a
development model as Apache's.

I would also like to know if Apache ever needed to present those
certifications for some reason... to a particular customer.

This would greatly help me, and would be a big value added to my work.
Thanks in advance.