httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moreira <luis.more...@esi.pt>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Question about Authentication in sub-folders
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:05:06 GMT
>From the DOCS (you don't say what version you are running).
Does this help ?

Removing controls in subdirectories
The following example shows how to use the Satisfy directive to disable
access controls in a subdirectory of a protected directory. This technique
should be used with caution, because it will also disable any access
controls imposed by mod_authz_host.

<Directory /path/to/protected/>

Require user david

</Directory>
<Directory /path/to/protected/unprotected>

# All access controls and authentication are disabled
# in this directory
Satisfy Any
Allow from all

</Directory>

Luis Moreira
Analista
E. S. Informática
Gestão de Sistemas, Qualidade e Produção
Comunicação de Dados e Segurança
Rua Fraternidade Operária 5
2799-501 Carnaxide
Tel: +351 21 416 82 88 (extensão 26 6510)
Fax: +351 21 416 80 92
Email : luis.moreira@esi.pt