httpd-users mailing list archives

From "SW"...@creationfactor.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Alias & PHP open/save dialog problem
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:58:21 GMT
Hi

Further to my initial success in aliasing specific files, I have
another problem. If I go to my web homepage (index.php) then the PHP
runs correctly and displays the homepage. However if I click on a link
to access /performance.php, which triggers the following alias to get
the performance.php file from another location on the server, then I
get the open/save dialog box in the browser.

Alias /performance.php /var/www/vhosts/wibble/httpdocs/performance.php

I'm running PHP 4.3.9 on RedHat Linux. I've tried adding lines like..

AddHandler php-script php or;
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php (not at same time though!)

..just before the Alias but that has no effect. Any ideas?

Thanks
Spencer