httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Grant Peel" <gp...@thenetnow.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .htaccess and Server Side Includes
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:14:35 GMT
Perfect, that what I thought. So, the .htaccess in the root of the virtual host will affect
all subdirs and files below it right?

Thanks Boyle,

-Grant
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Boyle Owen
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:08 AM
  Subject: RE: [users@httpd] .htaccess and Server Side Includes

  Simplest:
  Cut the SSI handler line(s) from the main config and then copy-paste
  them in each VH as required, leaving them out of the VHs that use the
  .htaccess files.

  Rgds,
  Owen Boyle

  > TIA,
  >
  > -Grant

the sender's company.

              Total Control Panel Login

                    To: gpeel@thenetnow.com
                    From: users-return-77362-gpeel=thenetnow.com@httpd.apache.org
             Message Score: 10 High (60): Pass
                    My Spam Blocking Level: High Medium (75): Pass
                   Low (90): Pass
                    Block this sender / Block this sender enterprise-wide
                    Block httpd.apache.org / Block httpd.apache.org enterprise-wide

              This message was delivered because the content filter score did not exceed your
filter level.