httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Hayward http://JonathansCorner.com" <christos.jonathan.hayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .htaccess/Expires/Cache-Control: 500 error
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:52:51 GMT
Sorry for not replying earlier...

Is Header version-specific? The error message in the log is "...Invalid
command 'Header,' perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in
the server configuration".

What module(s) need to be installed? The server is an Apache 2 under Linux;
if more version information is helpful, what do I run to get the version?