httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SetEnvIf & SESSION_USE_TRANS_SID=0
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:18:09 GMT
On 10/23/07, Sylvain Viollat <mailing@rtcw.com.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for your answer! I tried but no such success. I also tried to match Mozilla User-Agent
for debugging, but it looks like the setting which is passed to SetEnvIf is totally ignored.

> Is there a way to check the content of a variable through a .htaccess or apache's configuration
file ? Something like "if MyVar = foobar then apply_this_setting" ?

That depends on the setting. And in the case of php config directives,
the answer is no. They are not settable on a per-request basis in
httpd.conf. SetEnvIf sets "environment variables", not config
directives.

So you need to find some other solution to your problem. Not being a
php expert, I can't help you there. You might want to try a php list.

Joshua.