httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] snooping on cgi data
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 03:05:42 GMT
On 10/3/07, Eric S. Johansson <esj@harvee.org> wrote:
> are there any tools/techniques for snooping on the data sent to and from a cgi
> program?  I'm thinking something like wireshark for webservers.

I think you should be more specific about what you are trying to
accomplish. You can try the ScriptLog directive, but really the info
sent to and from CGI scripts is almost identical to the info sent to
and from the http server itself. There is only a little header
manipulation and some environment variables set.

Joshua.