httpd-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SetEnvIf & SESSION_USE_TRANS_SID=0
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:15:25 GMT
Check the User-Agent appearing in your logs.  The regexp would not
match Googlebot's User-Agent from the logs on my server:
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)

Try:
SetEnvIf User-Agent "(.*)Googlebot(.*)" SESSION_USE_TRANS_SID=0

solprovider

WARNING: Code was written freehand, is completely untested, and may
cause catastrophic failures.  Use at your own risk.

On 10/22/07, Sylvain Viollat <mailing@rtcw.com.fr> wrote:
> We have a website which works with session.use_trans_sid set to On. Everything works
just fine, but when googlebot comes on the website and does its job, it's also getting the
php's session id in the URL. I've search a lot about this problem and one of the solution
which could do what I want, disabling session.use_trans_sid if User-Agent is ^googlebot, doesn't
work. Here is what I tried, in a .htaccess file :