httpd-users mailing list archives

From Neville Hillyer <n.hill...@open.ac.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_rewrite startup failure on PPC-binary on intel Mac
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:02:34 GMT
I am only replying because nobody else appears to have done so. I
understand very little of your technicalities but I do know that on
occasions it is necessary to check/adjust file permissions on OS X
especially on an Xserve - I think the owner should be www but
depending upon how you have done things not all installs end up with
the correct owner.

Neville