httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] No more graceful restart?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:33:25 GMT

I just tried a graceful on 2.2.6 on Solaris 10 and no problems.. So I don't think there's
anything globally wrong.

What was the reason for the graceful? Presumably you had made some config change that you
want to go live - if so, there are some changes that aren't handled by graceful, eg: new SSL
certtificate, new paths to logfiles etc.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Any ideas or tipps?
>

> TiA & Best,
>
> Wulf Kaiser
> ___________________________
>
> IT Services - Web & Database Development
> Oracle Database Administration
> Webmaster www.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
> Softwarelizenzmanagement
>
> Max-Planck-Institut für medizinische Forschung
> Jahnstrasse 29 - 69120 Heidelberg
> Fon +49 6221 486560
> Fax +49 6221 486561
> Mobil +49 172 6235901
>
> SHA1 Fingerprint:
> da 98 c7 cc ae 83 93 06 1c ec 17 ec 3d f1 5d 99 57 f7 ee 41
>
> MPImF in der Wikipedia:
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max-Planck-Institut_f%C3%BCr_Medi
zinische_Forschung

> MPImF RSS Feed: