httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Milanese <milanesefami...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap and Lotus Domino
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:49:56 GMT
Is there someone I can specifically ask about mod_authnz_ldap and Domino?

I saw someone in the past had the same issue, but do not know if and how it was resolved.
Can't go live with a new box without it!

Thanks much-

Pete

----- Original Message ----
From: Peter Milanese <milanesefamille@yahoo.com>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 8:02:43 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap and Lotus Domino

Greetings-

    I need to get mod_authnz_ldap and Lotus Domino's decrepid ldap server working together.
I get an operation failure with any query run through apache. Otherwise, the same LDAPURL
works in a browser.

   Does anyone know of the specific issue pretaining to Domino's ldap directory? I can gather
logs and configs, but I'd figure mentioning Domino would trigger some thoughts.

I hate Notes.

Thanks!

Pete

       Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.

http://farechase.yahoo.com/