httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Viollat <mail...@rtcw.com.fr>
Subject Fwd: [users@httpd] SetEnvIf & SESSION_USE_TRANS_SID=0
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Hello,

does anyone know how to manage this ? Or maybe one of you know how to solve this session problem
with googlebot ?

Thanks for your help !

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [users@httpd] SetEnvIf & SESSION_USE_TRANS_SID=0
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:39:13 +0200
From: Sylvain Viollat <mailing@rtcw.com.fr>
To: users@httpd.apache.org

Hello!

first at all, I'm sorry for my english, I'll do my best :-)

We have a website which works with session.use_trans_sid set to On. Everything
works just fine, but when googlebot comes on the website and does its job, it's
also getting the php's session id in the URL. I've search a lot about this
problem and one of the solution which could do what I want, disabling
session.use_trans_sid if User-Agent is ^googlebot, doesn't work. Here is what I
tried, in a .htaccess file :

SetEnvIf User-Agent "^googlebot" SESSION_USE_TRANS_SID=0
- EnvVar is properly set up but has no effect if I check a phpinfo
(session.use_trans_sid still to On)

I can't disable session.use_trans_sid for the whole website, but only if
googlebot is coming.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards,
Sylvain, France