httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyPassReverse Incorrectly Handling Redirects
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:31:55 GMT
On 29/10/2007, Selvig, Andy <Andy.Selvig@goodrich.com> wrote:
> The problem comes in when the application sends redirects to relative
> pages. If the application redirects to /main/list, my browser goes to
> this page:

That's perhaps because the Location: header of redirects must always
be a full url. If you're using restful routes in rails, try _url
rather than _path.

Better still, figure out how to tell rails that it's routed at
/wtbasement/ rather than /. I've a suspicion that it's possible but
dependant on how rails is hosted (rails/fastcgi/etc). That'd remove
the need for mod_proxy_html altogether. Perhaps you could fiddle
routes.rb to fit?

--
noodl