httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Ryan <thethink...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] FoldersFirst issues
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 00:50:25 GMT
Hello All,

I'm setting up an Apache mirror, and I'm finding it difficult to get
the FolderFirst directive for IndexOptions to function correctly.
I'm using httpd 2.2.6 and here's the snippet from my httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80>
     ServerAlias www.apache.domain.com
     ServerAdmin webmaster@apache.domain.com
     DocumentRoot /path/to/apache-mirror
     ServerName apache.domain.com
     <IfModule mod_suphp.c>
         suPHP_UserGroup user user
     </IfModule>
     <IfModule !mod_disable_suexec.c>
         SuexecUserGroup user user
     </IfModule>
     <Directory /path/to/apache-mirror>
         IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=* +FoldersFirst
ScanHTMLTitles DescriptionWidth=*
         HeaderName HEADER.html
         ReadmeName README.html
         AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes
         Options Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
     </Directory>
     CustomLog /usr/local/apache/domlogs/apache.domain.com-bytes_log
     CustomLog /usr/local/apache/domlogs/apache.domain.com combined
</VirtualHost>

Are there any specific modules I need to enable?  I've read the
documentation, and it appears my syntax is correct, but I'm
stumped :)  I appreciate any assistance!

Cheers,
Dan