httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.6 Windows 2003
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:28:20 GMT
Blasdel, Jerry wrote:
> Is there a way to tell from the built objects if we inadvertently
> compiled for debug or not?  We are calling _apacher and then installr in
> the Makefile.win.

You had done right.  All I can suggest is that VC has a nifty tool named
depends.exe (it has a dll or two it requires, too).  Essentially a glorified
combination of ldd and nm

Copy that tool over to the new box, and use it to try to load httpd.exe,
and see what depends tells you about which dependencies couldn't be resolved.