httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wm.A.Stafford" <staff...@marine.rutgers.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] routing requests to two different servers
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:17:36 GMT
I would like to have Apache send incoming requests to two locations.
Our Apache is currently configured as a reverse proxy to send requests
to a production server.  I would like to send the same request to a test
driver that will forward the request to one or more servers undergoing
testing so these servers can be driven by the same load seen by the
production server.

The test driver will reside on a completely different machine and have
no association with the Apache that is forwarding requests so I don't
think a simple reverse proxy configuration will handle this.

Any guidance or ideas appreciated,
-=beeky