httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Fortin <ali...@it.net.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] xradius_auth internal server error
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:41:38 GMT
Hi list. I'm experiencing the same problem with mod_auth_radius, but I
can't find anywhere what the "AuthBasicProvider" directive should be for
that module (no, unfortunately "radius" doesn't work :P)

Apache version is 2.2.3 running on Debian Etch, mod_auth_radius-2.0.c
version is 1.5.7

Thanks,

--
Alexander Fortin