httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] APACHE - Resolving The Display of Extended Character Sets...
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:19:08 GMT
Sikora, Stephen G (PA62) wrote:

> We have two apache servers - one on Windows (Apache/1.3.27) the other on Linux (Apache/2.2.4
(Unix))
> When the we discovered the v1.3.27 Win-server displaying the degree symbol with question
marks we added the ISO-8859-1 character set and the problem was resolved.  When the problem
appeared on the newly deployed v2.2.4 Linux-Server we followed a similar fix.  But with out
success.

I have two words for you, serious vulnerabilities.

Please get that win box up to 2.2.4, or at least 2.0.59, ASAP.