httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sheryl" <gubyd...@his.com>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd 2.2.6: DBD: No driver for mysql
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:59:39 GMT
Greetings,

I just tried to compile apache 2.2.6 using the same configuration options
I used on apache 2.2.4.  But when I try to start it up I get this error

DBD: No driver for mysql

The line it's complaining about in the conf file is

DBDriver mysql

When I look in srclib/apr-util/dbd  I see these files in 2.2.6

apr_dbd.c          apr_dbd_sqlite3.c  NWGNUdbdsqli2
apr_dbd_pgsql.c    NWGNUdbdmysql      NWGNUdbdsqli3
apr_dbd_sqlite2.c  NWGNUdbdpgsql      NWGNUmakefile

and these files in 2.2.4

apr_dbd.c         apr_dbd_mysql.o   apr_dbd_pgsql.o     apr_dbd_sqlite3.c
apr_dbd.lo        apr_dbd.o         apr_dbd_sqlite2.c   apr_dbd_sqlite3.lo
apr_dbd_mysql.c   apr_dbd_pgsql.c   apr_dbd_sqlite2.lo  apr_dbd_sqlite3.o
apr_dbd_mysql.lo  apr_dbd_pgsql.lo  apr_dbd_sqlite2.o

I don't know what these NWGNU files are in 2.2.6.  Can anyone shed any
light on what's going on?  I've looked in bug reports and searched this
lists's archives with no success.

Thanks,

Sheryl