httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard N. Fogle" <r...@neosaint.org>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_auth_kerb as basic provider?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:57:11 GMT
Does anyone have a patch to make mod_auth_kerb usable via
AuthBasicProvider?  I need access to the attributes mod_authz_ldap
places in environment variables so we can do simple things like check
what group a user is in to determine how to load content.  Using
basic or ldap sacrifices SSO/SPNEGO, and passing SPNEGO (it strips
the REALM) to mod_auth_ldap doesn't trigger the environment variables
we need for some reason.  Any help would be appreciated.