httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ashwani Kumar Sharma" <Ashwani_Sha...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] make_sock: could not bind to ...
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:58:55 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the getenv("SERVER_PORT") for getting the value of the port on
which my httpd is listening.

I have changes the httpd.conf to listen on port 9200 but the
getenv("SERVER_PORT") return port 80. I am not able to make it why this is
happening.

PS: I am able to send the http request to the server on port 9200 but not
port 80.

Please guide

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwani Sharma