httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ashwani Kumar Sharma" <Ashwani_Sha...@mindtree.com>
Subject [users@httpd] IPv6 address connection to apache web server. PLease help
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:29:12 GMT

Hi Team,

I am not able to connect to the apache web server through IPv6 address.

If in the httpd.conf file, under the Listen directive I am giving IPv6
address the apache is not starting at all.
I have installed the IPv6 on the windows XP.

Please help. Is it a problem with the apache web server ot some other
settings.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwani Sharma
Mob: 09916454843
Off: +91-80-26265053

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.