httpd-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Miranda <clau...@claudius.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Compiling auth_ldap on solaris throw some errors
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:23:29 GMT

    After some tweaking it worked, what I changed at my environment

1) added --with-ldap to configure httpd, as documented at
modules/experimental/README.ldap

The --with-ldap switches on LDAP library linking in apr-util
The --enable-ldap option switches on the LDAP caching module

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2_NAO --with-ldap --enable-ldap
--enable-auth-ldap

2) added the environment variable

export CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/csw/include
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/csw/lib:/var/opt/ds/lib

    Although I didn't test each one individually, it worked as I wanted.